Thursday, June 5, 2014

Post #1 : Introduction

Since I am involved in riding on motorcycles, I've always been looking for a platform where I can put down all details of my journeys. However, as simple as its sounds this is no simple task. Forums always tends to aligned themselves towards a certain goal, may sometime be profit, promotion or for a good cause for riders. This isn't always the case of my ride because sometime I just ride without any specific reason and that, in my perspective is difficult to fit in.

So that is why I decided to start this journal, which serve as a record for myself and may be a reference to fellow riders (to some extends).

And for that I conclude my first post as an introduction to my ride journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

Ride & Camp to Larnmork Camping, Betong

Photo Credit to Ucop Since the incident of a deadly landslide in Batang Kali, I am still sceptical to camp in any local campsite plus there ...