Friday, June 6, 2014

Birthday Ride

It wasn't long after my rental bike ride ended, I have decided to sell my long and faithful 1993 Honda Shadow VT600 that I had for almost 10years and procure a new 2013 KLE650 Versys.
So when my new bike was officially registered, in a celebration for her birthday, I've decided to bring her on a ride, to share what I've felt during my last ride in April.

The ride route:

Birthday girl doing a pre-ride warm up


















as expected there are a lot commotion from her going to the ride. Prior to this ride, she only had 1 ride with me on our last bike that was over 200km.
However all that negativity started to fade as she begins to enjoy the scenary and riding experience













As i said in the previous post, the route from Sungai Koyan to Tanah Rata is really astounding


























and that is what kept me repeating this route













and at the end we have set a new riding record for her!










Next target (for her): One ride (over 500km) per month

#Birthday ride with love#
Date: 19th May 2014
Rider: Sweetheart & Myself in 1 bike
Distance: 515.7km
Duration: 8.5hours 
Petrol: 2 x RM30
Meal: RM50

3 comments:

  1. besnyer..kizee pi desaru duk ats motor setengah jam dh lenguh..huhu =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yg paling penting selamat pergi Dan balik kizee...

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post

Ride & Camp to Larnmork Camping, Betong

Photo Credit to Ucop Since the incident of a deadly landslide in Batang Kali, I am still sceptical to camp in any local campsite plus there ...